I was so excited to interview with Trailblazers radio! Stephen Hart asks his guests great questions and his podcasts are usually very inspiring!
But this podcast was on fire! I may be biased because he's interviewing me, but I don't think so. You see, not only do I give some great tips on pitching; I give 5 lessons I learned from pitching 100 times, but I also reveal some of the common mistakes you make pitching too.
Stephen and I discuss some of the discoveries I've had about myself related to my self worth and fear. I'm sure, I'm not alone in these categories, and I want you to listen to them so you can be inspired.
Listen to the podcast HERE and tell me what you think! I hope I can teach and encourage you to step up and step out on such a big scale that you have no choice but to go to your next levels!
Here are some of the questions that host Stephen Hart asked me on his Trailblazers radio show/podcast:
- What's driving you today?
- Share with us 5 lessons that you discovered from this journey?
- What's one piece of advice you received that stood out most?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes people are making when pitching?
- What's the one pitch strategy you'd coach if you had nothing else to share?