I need your help. Part of me becoming a better pitcher is PITCHING to my fellow content creators to enlist help and recognizing that spreading the word about #100Pitches takes a village.
I’ve decided to try something different. I am inviting my fellow content creators to join me in creating a special “#100Pitches Launch Team.” It’s a peer group of people who are willing to roll up their sleeves and help get the word out about my book, #100Pitches: Mistakes I've Made So You Don't Have To.
Over the next week, I'll be choosing a select group of content creators to launch my book with me.
Team Member Benefits:
As a #100Pitches Launch Team member you will get:
1. A free, electronic review copy of the book (Kindle, PDF).
2. Exclusive access to me and the other team members in a Secret Facebook Group that I will host for 1 week during the "#100Pitches Book Launch."
3. A special 30-minute group phone session with me prior to the launch of the book.
4. A special THANK YOU with a link to your film, web series, blog, or website, on my blog and MY reasons why people should tune in to it.
5. A 25% off discount on my soon-to-be-released #100Pitches workbook. This 8 short chapter workbook contains probing questions and templates to help you work through your project based on all of the chapters of my book.
6. A LIVE 60 minute workshop on how to create pitching materials that win, with a small presentation Workbook.
7. "Ask Squeaky Anything," video. I'll answer your specific questions about pitching as that relate to your specific project.
Team Member Requirements:
As a member of the #100PitchesLaunch Team you must:
* Help spread the word about the book in any way you can, to your existing platform and beyond, during the week of August 6th-August 12th. (I will give a few suggestions on how you can best spread the word about the book. I will ask that you consider using at least three of the methods I provide.)
* Write a brief book review on Amazon by August 5th.
* Share ideas and brainstorm additional ways we might further expose the message to an even greater audience. All ideas are welcome.
Team Member Sign-Up:
Thank you for your interest in the #100Pitches Launch Team. You can sign up HERE. "I want to be on your launch team!"